West Virginia Physical-Political State Wall Map
For schools or libraries who would like to place an order using a P.O. or who have tax-exempt status:
Rand McNally's West Virginia Physical-Political Wall Map is a great reference for students of all ages (K-12) and features bright, contrasting colors, interstates and main roadways, and county names and boundaries. Help build state-wide geographic literacy in your students with this great map.
Note: Product requires mounting hardware.
- Suitable for students from early elementary through 12th grade
- Printed on markable, washable material
- West Virginia locator map within the Appalachian Region
- Thematic maps including counties, population distribution, and economic activity
- Easy-to-read legend
- All counties clearly labeled