Thomas Brother's wall map of San Francisco is ideal for anyone needing a comprehensive representation of the city for planning, routing, or reference. It's a great choice for business and sales strategy, urban development, social work outreach, education, and marketing.
San Francisco residents, businesses, and government offices are sure to find this wonderful reference tool irreplaceable. Note: This map is not available for gift wrapping. Please allow 7-10 days for shipping.
- Laminated wall map printed with UV-resistant ink to help prevent color fading
- Map details include airports, hospitals, railroads, points of interest, shopping centers, parks, golf and country clubs, post offices, police and fire stations, schools and educational institutions, government buildings, mileage circles, block numbers, city limits and annexations, ZIP codes and boundaries, and much more
- Includes a separate street index book
- Hanging kit with rails for easy mounting
Coverage area extends:
- North to the Golden Gate Bridge and the entrance to Treasure Island Naval Reservation via the San Francisco/Oakland Bay Bridge
- South to Redwood City and Menlo Park in San Mateo County
- East to Berkeley, Oakland, and p
Dimensions: 51" x 74"; Scale (in feet): 1:2,257. Copyright 2005.