Tennessee Political State Wall Map
For schools or libraries who would like to place an order using a P.O. or who have tax-exempt status:
Rand McNally's Tennessee Political Wall Map is a great reference for students of all ages (K-12) and features bright, contrasting colors, interstates and main roadways, and county names and boundaries. Help build state-wide geographic literacy in your students with this great map.
Note: Product requires mounting hardware.
- Suitable for students from early elementary through 12th grade
- Printed on markable, washable material
- Historic events timeline
- State symbols shown including flag, seal, tree, flower, and bird
- City inset maps of Memphis, Chattanooga, Knoxville, Nashville, Cumberland Gap NHP, and Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Index of cities and towns
- U.S. locator map
- Easy-to-read legend
- All counties clearly labeled