South America Physical-Political Wall Map
For schools or libraries who would like to place an order using a P.O. or who have tax-exempt status:
Rand McNally's Achievement Series Wall Maps offer you the largest physical-political continent wall maps available for classroom use! At 70" x 52", this Physical-Political Wall Map of South America is bright and colorful and serves as a great reference for students of all ages (K-12).
BONUS: Each continent wall map comes with a 20-page teacher's supplement with explanations of map features, definitions, and suggested questions and activities for students.
Note: Product requires mounting hardware.
South America map features:
- Vivid elevation tints and shaded relief depict landforms
- Political detail includes country boundaries, capitals, and major cities
- Thematic maps clearly depict South America's climate, precipitation, and environments
- Dramatic cross section helps students understand elevation
- Colorful photos to help students relate to South America's physical features and environments
- Special South America thematic map: Tectonic Activity
- Durable, markable, and washable
- Sturdy steel spring roller and pull-down rod make for easy hanging and display
- Dimensions: 70" x 52"