Rand McNally's regional wall map of San Francisco is ideal for anyone needing a comprehensive representation of the area for planning, routing, or reference. It's a great choice for business and sales strategy, urban development, social work outreach, education, and marketing. San Francisco residents, businesses, and government offices are sure to find this wonderful reference tool irreplaceable. Copyright 2004.
- The laminated wall map is printed with UV-resistant ink to help prevent color fading.
- Map details include state highways, federal highways, county highways, county boundaries, city shading, cities and towns, major waterways, state/national parks, campsites, exit numbers, rest areas, military installations, airports, golf courses, universities, and much more.
- You'll also find a city/county index on the map and a driving times map between major cities in the region.
- This truly complete wall map even includes a hanging kit with rails for easy mounting just about anywhere.
Coverage area extends approximately 83 miles north-to-south and 54 miles east-to-west and is roughly bounded by Petaluma, CA; east to Antioch, CA; south to San Jose, CA; and west to Redwoods State Forest/Pacific Coast.
- Dimensions: 46" x 60";
- Scale: 1" = approximately 1.5 miles.
Note: This map is not available for gift wrapping. Please allow 7-10 days for shipping.. Copyright 2004.