Rand McNally's ProSeries wall map of the Western United States is ideal for anyone needing a comprehensive representation of the region for planning, routing, or reference. It's a great choice for business and sales strategy, urban development, social work outreach, education, and marketing. Copyright 2014
- Durable (3 mm thick) lamination for writing on and wiping off
- Easy-to-read map with clear city and highway detail
- UV-resistant ink to help prevent color fading
- Mileage chart and driving times map between main cities
- Hanging kit with rails for easy mounting just about anywhere
- Ideal for business, education, planning, or reference planning
Map indications include:
- Interstates, federal highways, and state highways
- Cities and towns
- Major waterways, rivers, and lakes
- State and national parks
- National forests and monuments
- Military installations
- Major geographic features
- Coverage area: Arizona, California, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming, and parts of Colorado, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, and Texas.
- City maps: Albuquerque, NM; Bakersfield, CA: Boise, ID: Colorado Springs, CO; Denver, CO; Fresno, CA; Las Vegas, NV; Los Angeles, CA; Ogden, UT; Phoenix, AZ; Portland, OR; Provo, UT; Sacramento, CA; Salt Lake City, UT; San Diego, CA; San Franciso Bay Area, CA; Seattle/Tacoma, WA; Spokane, WA; Stockton, CA; Tucson, AZ; Lake Tahoe, CA/NV; Napa Valley, CA; Yellowstone National Park, WY; Yosemite National Park, CA
- Dimensions: 60" x 60"
- Scale: 1" = 30 miles
IMPORTANT: This item is made-to-order and cannot be modified, cancelled, or refunded once the order has been placed.