ProSeries Wall Map: Texas & the South Central United States
Receive FREE standard shipping on all Rand McNally ProSeries Wall Maps!Rand McNally's ProSeries wall map of the Texas & the South Central United States is ideal for anyone needing a comprehensive representation of the region for planning, routing, or reference. It's a great choice for business and sales strategy, urban development, social work outreach, education, and marketing. Copyright 2004.
Note: This map is not available for gift wrapping. Please allow 7-10 days for shipping.
- Durable (3 mm thick) lamination for writing on and wiping off
- Easy-to-read map with clear city and highway detail
- UV-resistant ink to help prevent color fading
- Inset maps of major cities (see below)
- Comprehensive city index
- Mileage chart and driving times map between main cities
- Hanging kit with rails for easy mounting just about anywhere
- Ideal for business, education, planning, or reference planning
- Interstates, federal highways, and state highways
- Cities and towns
- Major waterways, rivers, and lakes
- State and national parks
- National forests and monuments
- Military installations
- Major geographic features
- Coverage area: all of texas and parts of Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, and Oklahoma
- Inset maps: Abilene, TX; Amarillo, TX; Austin, TX; Beaumont, TX; Corpus Christi, TX; Dallas / Fort Worth, TX; Fort Smith, AR; Galveston
- Dimensions: 60" x 60"
- Scale: 1" = 17.5 miles