Rand McNally's regional wall map of South Dakota is ideal for anyone needing a comprehensive representation of the area for planning, routing, or reference. It's a great choice for business and sales strategy, urban development, social work outreach, education, and marketing. South Dakota residents, businesses, and government offices are sure to find this wonderful reference tool irreplaceable.
- The laminated wall map is printed with UV-resistant ink to help prevent color fading.
- Map details include state highways, federal highways, county highways, county boundaries, city shading, cities and towns, major waterways, state/national parks, campsites, exit numbers, rest areas, military installations, airports, golf courses, universities, and much more.
- You'll also find a city/county index on the map and a driving times map between major cities in the region.
- This truly complete wall map even includes a hanging kit with rails for easy mounting just about anywhere.
Inset maps include: Black Hills Region, Rapid City, Sioux Falls, and Pierre.
- Dimensions: 46" x 60"
- Scale: 1" = approximately 9.2 miles.
- Copyright 2011.
Note: This map is not available for gift wrapping. Please allow 7-10 days for shipping.
IMPORTANT: This item is made-to-order and cannot be modified, cancelled, or refunded once the order has been placed.