Rand McNally's regional wall map of Rhode Island is ideal for anyone needing a comprehensive representation of the area for planning, routing, or reference. It's a great choice for business and sales strategy, urban development, social work outreach, education, and marketing. Rhode Island residents, businesses, and government offices are sure to find this wonderful reference tool irreplaceable.
Note: This map is not available for gift wrapping. Please allow 7-10 days for shipping. Copyright 2016.
- Laminated wall map printed with UV-resistant ink to help prevent color fading
- Map details include state highways, federal highways, county highways, county boundaries, city shading, cities and towns, major waterways, state/national parks, campsites, exit numbers, rest areas, military installations, airports, golf courses, universities, and much more.
- City/county index on the map
- Mileage chart with 72 mileage pairs between 9 cities
- Includes a hanging kit with rails for easy mounting just about anywhere
Inset maps include: Newport and Providence.
- Dimensions: 46" x 60"
- Scale: 1" = approximately 1.5 miles
IMPORTANT: This item is made-to-order and cannot be modified, cancelled, or refunded once the order has been placed.