Rand McNally's ProSeries wall map of Orange County is ideal for anyone needing a comprehensive representation of the area for planning, routing, or reference. It's a great choice for business and sales strategy, urban development, social work outreach, education, and marketing.
Note: This map is not available for gift wrapping. Please allow 7-10 days for shipping.
- Laminated wall map printed with UV-resistant ink to help prevent color fading
- Map details include airports, hospitals, railroads, points of interest, shopping centers, parks, golf and country clubs, post offices, police and fire stations, schools and educational institutions, government buildings, mileage circles, block numbers, city limits and annexations, ZIP codes and boundaries, and much more
- Includes a separate street index book (135 pages)
- Hanging kit with rails for easy mounting
- Copyright 2008
Coverage area extends:
- North to the Orange/Los Angeles County line
- South to include Newport Beach, Laguna Hills; inset maps of southern Orange County through San Clemente
- East to the Riverside/Orange County line
- West to the Orange/Los
Dimensions: 80" x 60"; Scale (in feet): 1:2,640
IMPORTANT: This item is made-to-order and cannot be modified, cancelled, or refunded once the order has been placed.