Rand McNally's ProSeries wall map of Oklahoma is ideal for anyone needing a comprehensive representation of the state for planning, routing, or reference. It's a great choice for business and sales strategy, urban development, social work outreach, education, and marketing. The laminated wall map is printed with UV-resistant ink to help prevent color fading. Copyright 2016.
- Durable lamination for writing on and wiping off
- UV-resistant ink to help prevent color fading
- City/county index on the map
- Inset maps of major cities (see "coverage area" tab)
- Mileage chart and driving times map between the state's main cities
- Hanging kit with rails for easy mounting just about anywhere
- Ideal for business, education, planning, or reference planning
Map indications include:
- State, federal, and county highways
- County boundaries
- Cities and towns
- Major waterways
- State and national parks
- Rest areas
- Military installations
- Golf courses
- Coverage area: Oklahoma and portions of surrounding states
- Inset maps: Tulsa, Oklahoma City, Norman, Lawton, and Muskogee
- Dimensions: 60" x 46"
- Scale: 1" = approximately 9.4 miles
IMPORTANT: This item is made-to-order and cannot be modified, cancelled, or refunded once the order has been placed.