ProSeries Wall Map: Massachusetts State
Rand McNally's regional wall map of Massachusetts is ideal for anyone needing a comprehensive representation of the area for planning, routing, or reference. It's a great choice for business and sales strategy, urban development, social work outreach, education, and marketing. Massachusetts residents, businesses, and government offices are sure to find this wonderful reference tool irreplaceable.
- The laminated wall map is printed with UV-resistant ink to help prevent color fading.
- Map details include state highways, federal highways, county highways, county boundaries, city shading, cities and towns, major waterways, state/national parks, campsites, exit numbers, rest areas, military installations, airports, golf courses, universities, and much more.
- You'll also find a city/county index on the map and a driving times map between major cities in the region.
- This truly complete wall map even includes a hanging kit with rails for easy mounting just about anywhere.
Inset maps include: Boston & Vicinity; Boston downtown; Fall River / New Bedford; Lowell & Merrimack Valley Cities; Pittsfield; Springfield; Worcester; Cape Cod National Seashore
- Dimensions: 60" x 46"
- Scale: 1:18,480 (1" = approximately 3.5 miles).
Note: This map is not available for gift wrapping. Please allow 7-10 days for shipping.