Receive FREE standard shipping on all Rand McNally ProSeries Wall Maps!
Rand McNally's ProSeries wall map of the Eastern United States is ideal for anyone needing a comprehensive representation of the region for planning, routing, or reference. It's a great choice for business and sales strategy, urban development, social work outreach, education, and marketing. Copyright 2014.
- Durable (3 mm thick) lamination for writing on and wiping off
- Easy-to-read map with clear city and highway detail
- UV-resistant ink to help prevent color fading
- Comprehensive city index
- Mileage chart and driving times map between main cities
- Hanging kit with rails for easy mounting just about anywhere
- Ideal for business, education, planning, or reference planning
Map indications include:
- Interstates, federal highways, and state highways
- Cities and towns
- Major waterways, rivers, and lakes
- State and national parks
- National forests and monuments
- Military installations
- Major geographic features
- Coverage area: Alabama, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South
- City maps: Atlanta, GA; Baltimore, MD; Boston, MA; Buffalo/Niagara Falls, NY; Charlotte, NC; Cincinnati, OH; Cleveland, OH; Columbus, OH; Detroit, MI; Hampton Roads (Norfolk/Virginia Beach), VA; Indianapolis, IN; Jacksonville, FL; Louisville, KY; Memphis, TN; Miami, FL; Myrtle Beach, SC; Nashville, TN; New York, NY; Orlando, FL; Philadelphia, PA; Pittsburgh, PA; Raleigh/Durham, NC; Tampa/St. Petersburg, FL; Washington, DC; The Great Smoky Mountains National Park, NC/TN
- Dimensions: 60" x 60"
- Scale: 1" = 30 miles