Receive FREE standard shipping on all Rand McNally ProSeries Wall Maps!
Rand McNally's ProSeries wall map of the Central United States is ideal for anyone needing a comprehensive representation of the region for planning, routing, or reference. It's a great choice for business and sales strategy, urban development, social work outreach, education, and marketing. Copyright 2014.
- Durable (3 mm thick) lamination for writing on and wiping off
- Easy-to-read map with clear city and highway detail
- UV-resistant ink to help prevent color fading
- Comprehensive city index
- Mileage chart and driving times map between main cities
- Hanging kit with rails for easy mounting just about anywhere
- Ideal for business, education, planning, or reference planning
Map indications include:
- Interstates, federal highways, and state highways
- Cities and towns
- Major waterways, rivers, and lakes
- State and national parks
- National forests and monuments
- Military installations
- Major geographic features
- Coverage area: Arkansas, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas, Wisconsin, and parts of Alabama, Colorado, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Montana, New Mexico
- City Maps: Austin, TX; Baton Rouge, LA; Branson, MO; Chicago, IL; Dallas/Fort Worth, TX; Des Moines, IA; El Paso, TX; Houston, TX; Jackson, MS; Kansas City, MO/KS; Little Rock, AR; Madison, WI; McAllen, TX; Milwaukee, WI; Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN; New Orleans, LA; Oklahoma City, OK; Omaha, NE; Saint Louis, MO; San Antonio, TX; Tulsa, OK; Wichita Falls, TX; The Black Hills Region, SD
- Dimensions: 60" x 60"
- Scale: 1" = 30 miles