Rand McNally's ProSeries California state wall map is ideal for anyone needing a comprehensive representation of the state for planning, routing, or reference. It's a great choice for business and sales strategy, urban development, social work outreach, education, and marketing. Copyright 2017.
- Durable lamination for writing on and wiping off
- UV-resistant ink to help prevent color fading
- City/county index on the map
- Inset maps of major cities (see "coverage area" tab)
- Mileage chart and driving times map between the state's main cities
- Hanging kit with rails for easy mounting just about anywhere
- Ideal for business, education, planning, or reference planning
Map indications include:
- State, federal, and county highways
- County boundaries
- Cities and towns
- Major waterways
- State and national parks
- Rest areas
- Military installations
- Golf courses
- Coverage area: California and portions of surrounding states
- Inset maps: Bakersfield; Coachella Valley: Palm Springs to Indio; Fresno; Lake Tahoe Region; Lancaster/Palmdale; Los Angeles / Inland Empire & Vicinity; Los Angeles downtown; Modesto; Monterey Bay Area: Santa Cruz to Monterrey; Oceanside; Oxnard/Ventura; Redding; Sacramento & Vicinity; Sacramento downtown; San Diego & Vicinity; San Diego downtown; San Francisco Bay Area: San Franciso / Oakland / San Jose ; San Francisco downtown; Santa Barbara; Santa Rosa; Stockton; Wine Country Region; Joshua Tree National Park; Lassen Volcanic National Park; Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks; Yosemite National Park
- Dimensions: 60" x 60"
- Scale: 1" = approximately 12.2 miles
IMPORTANT: This item is made-to-order and cannot be modified, cancelled, or refunded once the order has been placed.