Primary Atlas | Grades K-3
Trust Rand McNally's Primary Atlas for the right amount and level of information for your student's first atlas.
Our colorful, engaging atlas is ideal for students in pre-K through second grade and features bright, colorful maps and photos that bring early geography to life.
Get all of our Primary Atlas products in one classroom package with our Best Buy value. You'll get 30 copies of the atlas, enough for your whole class, as well as the teaching activity guide.
For schools or libraries who would like to place an order using a P.O.:
Please email your request to Orders or fax to (877) 469-1298.
When using a purchase order, please reference these item numbers.
- Contains bright primary level maps of the world, the continents, and the United States
- Features beautiful real-life photos that illustrate the maps
- Includes introductory text and map questions that provide teaching strategies
- Early elementary atlas geared for students from pre-Kindergarten through second grade
- 16 pages, paperback, 8.5" x 11"
Teacher's Guide features:
- Page-by-page teaching information for the atlas
- Measurable learning objectives
- Extension activities to teach learning objectives and that result in student products for portfolio assessment
- Integrated curriculum activities in reading, writing, social studies, math, science, and art
- Reproducible outline maps of the World and the United States
- 16 pages, 8.5" x 11"
Task Card features:
- Eight colorful, engaging, easy-to-use cards
- Feature maps from the atlas on front and student-based activities on the back
- Laminated, markable/washable
Best Buy Program features:
- Teacher's Activity Guide
- 8 task cards
- Tote Bag
- 30 Student Atlases