New York City Boroughs Wall Map
For schools or libraries who would like to place an order using a P.O. or who have tax-exempt status:
Rand McNally's New York City Boroughs Wall Map is a great reference for students of all ages (K-12) and features bright, contrasting colors, main roadways, and borough names and boundaries. Help build city-wide geographic literacy in your students with this great map.
Note: Product requires mounting hardware.
- Dimensions: 50" x 58"
- Sturdy spring-roller mounting and hanging mechanism
- Bilingual map in English and Spanish
- Boroughs map showing parks, airports, colleges, universities, and public buildings
- U.S. locator map for New York State
- New York State locator map for New York City
- Easy-to-read legend
- Printed on markable, washable material
- Suitable for students from early elementary through 12th grade