New Mexico Political State Wall Map
For schools or libraries who would like to place an order using a P.O. or who have tax-exempt status:
Rand McNally's New Mexico Political Wall Map is a great reference for students of all ages (K-12) and features bright, contrasting colors, interstates and main roadways, and county names and boundaries. Help build state-wide geographic literacy in your students with this great map.
- Suitable for students from early elementary through 12th grade
- Printed on markable, washable material
- Dimensions: 50" x 66"
- Sturdy spring-roller mounting and hanging mechanism
- Nevada facts historical timeline
- State symbols shown including gem, tree, capitol building, bird, flag, song, motto, seal, fish, animal, vegetables, and flower
- Thematic maps including land grants and average annual rainfall
- U.S. locator map
- Easy-to-read legend
- All counties clearly labeled