Massachusetts Physical-Political State Wall Map
For schools or libraries who would like to place an order using a P.O. or who have tax-exempt status:
Rand McNally's Massachusetts Physical-Political Wall Map is a great reference for students of all ages (K-12) and features bright, contrasting colors, interstates and main roadways, and clearly indicated county names and boundaries.
At 70" wide, it's easy to see from both the front and back of the classroom!
Note: Product requires mounting hardware.
- Color shaded relief to depict state topography
- All counties clearly labeled with bold boundary lines
- Easy-to-read legend with physical and political features
- Index of cities and towns
- U.S. locator map to show the state's location relative to the rest of the country
- Cross-sectional views of Massachusetts' terrain
- Thematic maps including: economic activities, counties, Native Americans, and population density
- State symbols shown, including the flag, seal, tree, flower, and bird
- Timeline of significant state historic events