Korean and Vietnam Wars Wall Map
For schools or libraries who would like to place an order using a P.O. or who have tax-exempt status:
This wall map includes coverage of both the Korean and Vietnam Wars and is one of 47 intermediate/advanced level World History wall maps featuring detailed snapshots of cultural, political, and economic heritage around the World from the third millennium B.C. to present day.
Note: Product requires mounting hardware.
- Korea map illustrates Pusan perimeter, farthest advance of U.N. Forces and Armistice Line; major battles of Inchon and 38th parallel
- Vietnam illustrates, the Ho Chi Minh Trail, major battle sites, and the DMZ
- Includes dramatic photographs and colorful graphs
- Cross-curricular applications in the humanities
- Markable, washable, and tear-resistant 50" maps
- Geared for students from grades six-12 and beyond
- Sturdy, steel rollers and pull-down rods