Junior Classroom Atlas
For schools or libraries who would like to place an order using a P.O. or who have tax-exempt status:
When using a purchase order, please reference these item numbers:
Trust Rand McNally's Junior Classroom Atlas for the right amount and level of information for your elementary students.
Our colorful, engaging atlas is ideal for students in second through fourth grades and was developed from our award-winning Classroom Atlas, just simplified for younger students.
Get all of our Junior Classroom Atlas products in one classroom package with our best buy value. You'll receive 30 student atlases and a teacher's guide to outfit your entire class with this must-have reference.
- Completely redesigned with a new layout, eye-catching pictures, informative graphics, and fully updated map content
- Teaches map and globe skills to younger students
- Features photos, graphs, interesting facts, and thought-provoking questions that reinforce map concepts
- Includes 15 physical, political, and thematic maps
- Includes Handbook of Map Skills that helps students understand how to use maps and globes
- Contains glossary that defines terms in the atlas
- Elementary atlas geared for students from 2nd-4th grades
- 48 pages, paperback, 8.5" x 10 7/8"
Teacher's Guide features:
- Comprehensive teacher’s guide filled with cross-curricular material and extension activities that reinforce map skills and promote critical thinking
- Lessons and reproducible student activity sheets for every topic in the atlas
- Complete answers to activity sheets
- Reproducible outline maps and geography tools
- Correlated to National Geography Standards and National Social Studies Standards
- 48 pages; 8.5" x 11"
Best Buy Program features:
- 30 Student Atlases
- 1 Teaching Guide