Historical Atlas of the World
For schools or libraries who would like to place an order using a P.O. or who have tax-exempt status:
When using a purchase order, please reference these item numbers:
The Historical Atlas of the World presents important periods and turning points in 5,000 years of world history in over 100 pages of thematic maps.
Get all of our Historical Atlas of the World products in one classroom package with our best buy value. You'll receive 30 student atlases and one teacher's guide.
- 2015 copyright — updated to include recent world events like the Arab Spring & changes in U.S. relations with Cuba
- Presents major periods of world history through more than 100 bold, colorful maps
- Thematic maps include literacy, languages, religions, and more
- Includes a section on benefits of using the atlas
- 112 pages, paperback, 8" x 10"
Teacher's Guide features:
- Detailed introductions that provide a historical context for each map in the atlas
- Clearly defined learning objectives
- Innovative ideas for cross-curricular teaching
- Suggested assessment tools
- 64 reproducible student activity worksheets
- 26 reproducible outline maps
Best Buy Program features:
- 30 Student Atlases
- 1 Teaching Guide