ELD 50® E-Log Device
Compliance simplified, secured, solved.™
The ELD 50 is the first E-Log device that: 1) installs in seconds under the dash, 2) allows drivers to use Android devices to view logs, and 3) provides access to Hours of Service and Driver Vehicle Inspection Report (DVIR) logs via the Rand McNally DriverConnect web portal.
Choose from 6-pin or 9-pin connector
Installs in minutes. Just plug into your diagnostic port and you're ready to go—no other installation needed
- The ELD 50 uploads your logs via Bluetooth® into the Rand McNally DriverConnect app
- No connection? No problem. The ELD 50 will record and store up to 1 days' worth of data. Sound alerts will let you know when the ELD 50 is at capacity and it's time to sync with your device.
No extra hardware required—Simply download the Rand McNally DriverConnect app onto your TND™ Tablet or other Android™ device to:
- View and certify your logs
- Complete DVIRs
- View live countdown of remaining hours
- Access the gauges dashboard.
Monitor truck diagnostics—The Rand McNally DriverConnect app provides bonus access to a gauges dashboard with information on 10 different diagnostics from your truck’s engine, including:
- Average fuel economy
- Boost pressure
- Gallons per hour
- Battery voltage
- Coolant temperature
- Oil pressure
- Customize the dashboard for an at-a-glance view of your preferred gauges.
Service plan is required for ongoing access to the DriverConnect web portal.
Please note: This item may require a signature at the time of delivery.
*Not compatible with TND™ Tablet 70. May not work with older Android devices.