DeLorme Atlas & Gazetteer: California
Current stock: 0
With an incredible wealth of detail, DeLorme's Atlas & Gazetteer is the perfect companion for exploring the California outdoors. Extensively indexed, full-color topographic maps provide information on everything from cities and towns to historic sites, scenic drives, trailheads, boat ramps and even prime fishing spots.
- Great resource for trip planning and backcountry access
- Special features 2-page section on Yosemite National Park
- Map detail commonly includes: back roads, dirt roads and trails; elevation contours; remote lakes and streams; boat ramps; public lands for recreation; trailheads; campgrounds; and more.
- GPS grids and tick marks
- Index of place names
- Maps provided for major cities as well as all state lands
- Dimensions: 11"x 15.5" (paperback)
- Scale 1:200,000 (1"=3.16 miles)
- Contour interval: 300 feet
- 140 pages of maps, 160 pages in all
- Copyright 2015