Classroom Atlas | Grades 4-9
For a limited time, you can outfit your entire class when you purchase the Best Buy Package at 50% off ($224.50 savings)!
You'll receive 30 student atlases, one teacher's guide binder, and access to the digital edition teacher's guide with hundreds of downloadable maps & resources. Purchase the Best Buy Package here.
For school or library sales using a Purchase Order:
Call: 1-800-333-0136 and select option 2
When using a purchase order, please reference these item numbers.
All new edition of Rand McNally's award-winning Classroom Atlas. This new edition includes 80 new pages (for a total of over 200 pages) of maps, charts & figures about the world, as well as a new special section with deeper coverage of the United States.
Give your 4th-9th grade students the advantage of working with this best-selling atlas. Clearly organized by continent, Rand McNally's Classroom Atlas is packed with maps, photos, infographics, critical-thinking questions and brain teasers — all helping to develop map skills and build global competency in your students.
- Over 200 pages packed with maps, photos, infographics, critical-thinking questions & brain teasers
- Help develop map skills & build global competency
- Includes essential how-to information on using an atlas
- 13th Edition - Copyright 2015 - Dimensions: 8.5” x 10.875” - Perfect Bound - 208 pages
Teacher's Guide features:
- Cross-curricular material and extension activities that promote critical thinking
- 167 pages, including 33 lessons with 33 reproducible student activity sheets
- Complete answers to activity sheets
- Glossary of geographic terms
- Correlated to national standards
- Access to ebook version of Teachers Guide
- 100's of printable outline masters of all world countries & U.S. states
Best Buy Program features:
- 30 Classroom Atlases
- 1 Teaching Guide Binder & access to Teachers Guide ebook