Best of the Road U.S. Travel Planner & Atlas - Fall Edition
A high-quality, four-color magazine section helps you plan the perfect autumnal escape for a day, a weekend, or a week. A 2016 Midsize EasyFinder U.S. Road Atlas helps get you there.
- Plan vivid road trips. A colorful feature with 20 all-American fall getaways showcases leaf-peeping routes and attractions, autumn hideaways, big-city buzz, small town fun, and more.
- Engaging articles keep you green amid the fall color, put some style into late-season camping trips, and put some ghosts into your road travel stories.
- Find America's best harvest treats (and Halloween tricks) with an events calendar. Lose the seasonal chill by a fireplace at the best resort stays of the season.
- Keep sight of the route. Midsize EasyFinder atlas maps of all 50 states and 48 U.S. cities are 35% bigger than those in our standard Midsize Rand McNally atlases.
- State tourism and road construction/conditions contacts, a mileage chart with distances between 77 cities and national parks, and a driving-times map all help you stay on track.
- Tell Rand! We work hard to keep our atlases up to date, but things change. If we haven't captured road conditions, new construction projects, or something else in our atlas, let us know at randmcnally.com/tellrand.
Softcover; Perfect Bound; 160 pages; 9" x 10.875"