Atlas of World Geography
For schools or libraries who would like to place an order using a P.O. or who have tax-exempt status:
When using a purchase order, please reference these item numbers:
Rand McNally's Atlas of World Geography provides engaging and richly illustrated geographic information for secondary students from grades 6-12.
Thematic maps, graphs and charts help present a more complete portrait of our physical and political world.
Get all of our new Atlas of World Geography products in one classroom package with our best buy value. You'll receive 30 student atlases and one teacher's guide to outfit your entire class with this must-have reference.
- More than 65 highly detailed physical and political maps
- Thematic maps show plate tectonics, population, land use, climate, and more
- 20 pages of graphs, charts, and tables provide comparative information about physical, political, economic, and cultural features of the world
- Glossary and comprehensive index for making full use of maps
- Special continent sections highlight such themes as rain forest depletion, changing political boundaries in Europe, and the Ring of Fire in Asia
- Secondary atlas geared for students from sixth through 12th grades
- 176 pages, paperback, 8 1⁄2" x 10 7⁄8"
Teacher's Guide features:
- 132 pages, including 38 reproducible, two-page student activities that can be used as teacher-directed activities, independent classroom work, or homework
- Writing opportunities throughout the activities
- Complete answers for all student activities
- Four reproducible assessments that can be used as pre- and post-tests
- 10 reproducible world, continent, and regional outline maps
- Correlated to curriculum standards
- CD-ROM includes all reproducible student activity sheets and blackline master maps
Best Buy Program features:
- 30 Classroom Atlases
- 1 Teaching Guide