Atlas of American History
For schools or libraries who would like to place an order using a P.O. or who have tax-exempt status:
When using a purchase order, please reference these item numbers:
Updated for 2015/2016. Rand McNally's Atlas of American History is a great intermediate history atlas geared for 5th-12th grade students and beyond.
Our colorful, engaging maps illustrate key events in U.S. history such as Westward Expansion in the early 1800s and much more.
Get all of our new Atlas of American History products in one classroom package with our best buy value. You'll receive 30 student atlases and one teacher's guide to outfit your entire class with this must-have reference.
- Organized by important periods of American history
- More than 80 colorful maps illustrating key events and eras, from routes of the first Americans through life in the United States today
- Chronologies, graphs, charts, and photos for each of eight historical periods
- Tables of facts about states
- Geared for students in 5th-12th grades
- 80 pages (including detailed index), paperback, 8" x 10"
Teacher's Guide features:
- Detailed introductions that provide a historical context for each map in the atlas
- Clearly defined learning objectives
- Lists of key historically significant terms, places, and important figures
- Questions for engaging class discussions
- Suggested assessment tools
- 43 reproducible student activity worksheets
- CD-ROM includes all reproducible student activity sheets and blackline master maps
Best Buy Program features:
- 30 Student Atlases
- 1 Teaching Guide