Arkansas Political State Wall Map
For schools or libraries who would like to place an order using a P.O. or who have tax-exempt status:
Rand McNally's Arkansas Political Wall Map is a great reference for students of all ages (K-12) and features bright, contrasting colors, interstates and main roadways, and county names and boundaries. Help build state-wide geographic literacy in your students with this great map.
Note: Product requires mounting hardware.
- Suitable for students from early elementary through 12th grade
- Printed on markable, washable material
- All counties clearly labeled and easily distinguishable by bold colors and boundary lines
- List of state facts offering key information about Arkansas' government, geography, and economy
- Historic events list recounting significant occurrences in the state's history, including cultural and political milestones; natural disasters; and the accomplishments of important historical figures
- State symbols shown including flag, seal, tree, flower, and bird
- Index of cities and towns
- U.S. locator map showing where Missouri is located in relation to neighboring states
- Special thematic map highlighting the state's six natural regions
- Comprehensive, easy-to-read legend