Arizona Physical-Political State Wall Map
For schools or libraries who would like to place an order using a P.O. or who have tax-exempt status:
Rand McNally's Arizona State Physical-Political Wall Map is a great reference for students of all ages (K-12) and features bright, contrasting colors, interstates and main roadways, and clearly indicated county names and boundaries. At 70" wide, it's easy to see from both the front and back of the classroom.
Note: Product requires mounting hardware.
- Colorized relief to depict the state's terrain and topography
- All counties clearly labeled with bold boundary lines
- Colorful thematic maps including: environments and Native American groups
- Easy-to-read legend with physical and political features
- U.S. locator map to place Arizona's relative location to surrounding states
- Historic timeline recounting significant events in state history, including important people, natural disasters, economic advances, and political milestones
- State symbols including the flag, seal, flower, bird, and tree