Alaska Physical-Political State Wall Map
For schools or libraries who would like to place an order using a P.O. or who have tax-exempt status:
Rand McNally's Alaska Physical-Political Wall Map is a great reference for students of all ages (K-12) and features bright, contrasting colors, landforms, major cities, and bodies of water. Help build state-wide geographic literacy in your students with this great map.
Note: Product requires mounting hardware.
- Suitable for students from elementary through 12th grade
- Includes a physical-political map of Hawaii
- U.S. vegetation map
- United States world locator map
- Map showing relative size of Alaska compared to the the United States
- Easy-to-read legend
- Glossary of geography terms
- Printed on markable, washable material