Achieving Independence Wall Map (1775-1783 Eastern United States)
For schools or libraries who would like to place an order using a P.O. or who have tax-exempt status:
This wall map includes coverage of the eastern United States and is one of 31 intermediate/advanced level American History wall maps featuring detailed snapshots of American cultural, political, and economic heritage.
Note: Product requires mounting hardware.
- Details campaigns and battles of the Revolution, from Lexington-Concord to Yorktown
- Panel graphs estimated numbers of troops involved
- Geared for students from grades six-12 and beyond
- Packed with fascinating charts, graphs, photos, and quotations
- Bold, high-interest graphics
- Markable, washable, and tear-resistant 50" maps
- Sturdy, steel rollers and pull-down rods