You have no items in your shopping cart.
With different mounting options available, this camera is adaptable for multiple uses on a truck or an RV. Mount to the back of the vehicle or load to see behind you, or use it when backing up. Mount it on a side mirror for visibility in the blind spot. Each version comes with a clamp mount, which can be removed to bolt the camera to the mounting surface.
When the camera is connected to the GPS device, a camera icon appears in the upper left of the screen. Simply tap the icon to view the camera; tap anywhere on the screen to return to the navigation.
Compatible with all Rand McNally devices with a "video in" jack:
- IntelliRoute® TND™ 720, 730, 530
- RVND™ 7720, 7730, 7735
Available cable lengths and uses:
- Short, 16-foot cable—Mount behind the truck cab to view the trailer hitch or flatbed load. Mount to the passenger side mirror to see the blind spot. Also great for small RVs.
- Long, 65-foot cable—Perfect for added visibility all the way in the back of a Class A RV or box truck.
- Trailer tow cable (disconnect version)—Mount to the back of a semi trailer or 5th wheel RV. Cable allows for 32 feet on the truck side, 65 feet on the trailer side, and 12 feet of stretch cable connector between the truck and trailer.
- Waterproof Sharp® CCD color camera (420 TVL)
- 120 degrees of visibility, with minimal distortion
- LED infrared lighting for visibility at night—up to 50 feet
Please note: This item does not ship to Alaska or Canada, and is not eligible for free shipping
|Product Details||Package contains: