Southern Californian residents, businesses, and government offices are sure to find this wonderful reference tool irreplaceable.
Note: This map is not available for gift wrapping. Please allow 7-10 days for shipping.
- Laminated wall map printed with UV-resistant ink to help prevent color fading
- Map details include airports, railroads, points of interest, shopping centers, parks, golf and country clubs, post offices, police and fire stations, schools and educational institutions, government buildings, mileage circles, block numbers, city limits and annexations, and much more
- Includes on-the-map index
- Hanging kit with rails for easy mounting
Coverage area extends:
- North to the Los Padres National Forest, Angeles National Forest, Hesperia, and Victorville
- South to the U.S./Mexico border
- East to San Jacinto, Hemet, and Temecula in Riverside County and to Cleveland National Forest
Dimensions: 60" x 46"; Scale: 1 inch represents approximately 3 miles. Copyright 2009.