Due to popular demand, Rand McNally has brought back the Large Scale Motor Carriers' Road Atlas.
Part of the #1 selling trucker's road atlas line, the Large Scale Motor Carrier's Road Atlas features maps that are 37% larger than the regular Motor Carriers' maps, tear and water resistant pages, and tough, spiral binding for stay-flat pages.
- 37% Larger maps!
- Larger type
- Durable, laminated pages stand up to stains and liquids, and won't show signs of normal wear-and-tear
- Tough spiral binding allows the book to lay open easily
- Detailed coverage of state and national designated routes
- Updated restricted routes, low clearance, and weigh station locations
- 22-page mileage directory including more than 40,000 truck-route-specific, city-to-city mileage
- Road construction and conditions hotlines
- Updated coverage of hazardous materials regulations
- Easy-to-use chart of state and provincial permit agency phone numbers and websites
- 278 pages.
- Dimensions: 11.25" x 15.375".
- Laminated pages with spiral binding.
- Copyright 2014.