You have no items in your shopping cart.
Celebrating the 90th anniversary of the Road Atlas, this edition features a timeline of road travel over the last 90 years. Look back at 90 years of Rand McNally Road Atlas covers and pick and share your favorites online.
The 2014 Large Scale Road Atlas features the winners from the 2nd annual Best of the Road® search for America’s best small towns and includes coupons to use on your next road trip.
- Updated U.S. atlas contains maps of every U.S. state that are 35% larger than those in the standard version atlases plus 350 detailed city insert and national park maps and a comprehensive, unabridged index
- Tough plastic spiral binding allows the book to lay open easily
- Road construction projects and updates highlighted for every state, conveniently located above maps
- Contains mileage chart showing distances between 77 North American cities and national parks with driving times maps
- Vote for your favorite Road Atlas cover from the past 90 years at randmcnally.com/90years
- Includes a timeline of road travel over the past 90 years
- Read about the winning teams and small towns from the 2nd annual Best of the Road contest and rally
- Tourism websites and phone numbers for every U.S. state on map pages
|Coverage Area||United States|