Rand McNally’s new Kid’s Illustrated Map of the World is designed to spark curiosity in young minds. Vibrant colors and playful graphics encourage children to have fun while learning about geography, botany, zoology, history, and architecture all across the globe.
- Color-coded continents have delightful illustrations of native plants, animals, landmarks, cultural icons, and more.
- Labeled capitals, major cities, and bodies of water provide additional points of reference.
- As decorative as it is educational: A contemporary color palette and an elegant white border make this map suitable for framing.
- Printed on heavy paper for extra durability.
- Perfect for children’s bedrooms, playrooms, or classrooms.
- Kids will love it—and adults will, too!