For schools or libraries who would like to place an order using a P.O. or who have tax-exempt status:
Rand McNally's Kentucky Political Wall Map is a great reference for students of all ages (K-12) and features bright, contrasting colors, interstates and main roadways, and clearly indicated county names and boundaries. At 70" wide, it's easy to see from both the front and back of the classroom!
- All counties clearly labeled with bold boundary lines
- Historic events list/timeline
- State symbols shown including flag, seal, flower, bird, and tree
- U.S. locator map
- Easy-to-read legend and index
- Thematic maps including:historic sites, economic activities, geographic regions, and waterways