For schools or libraries who would like to place an order using a P.O. or who have tax-exempt status:
Rand McNally's Kansas Political Wall Map is a great reference for students of all ages (K-12) and features bright, contrasting colors, interstates and main roadways, and county names and boundaries.
Help build state-wide geographic literacy in your students with this great map.
- Suitable for students from early elementary through 12th grade
- Printed on markable, washable material
- Historical events list
- State symbols shown including flag, seal, flower, bird, and tree
- City inset map of Topeka
- County/county seat listing and index
- U.S. locator map
- All counties clearly labeled
- Easy-to-read legend