High quality exterior rearview and/or backup camera system designed specifically for Rand McNally and the RVND™ 7720 LM. Designed to give you more accuracy to see greater distances than a standard rearview vehicle camera.
- Rearview camera
- Backup camera – great for RV’s connecting to or using a trailer
- Trailer backing (tow cable disconnect version only)
- Waterproof Sony CCD Hi-Res color camera lense (520 TVL) for superior quality views while in motion
- 140 degrees of wide visibility angle for the complete view behind you
- .1 lux low-light vision for nighttime views
- Adjustable up/down lens
- Simple 2-bolt attachment to rear bulkhead or other surface (wired system - see technical notes below)
- Preset to reverse-image (proper left/right placement of objects on your screen)
Please note: Free shipping is not available for this item and it does not ship to Alaska or Canada.
This is a “wired system.” There is one wire from the camera that will need to be routed through your RV or trailer to where your GPS is mounted. As such you may need to drill a 5/8” hole or use an existing entrance way into your RV or trailer for the wire to pass through to the camera outside.
Product Variations Overview
Standard: Camera plus all necessary parts and cables to connect to a Rand McNally camera-enabled model GPS. Max cable length between the GPS and the Camera is 35 feet.
Extended Length: Camera plus all necessary parts and cables to connect to a Rand McNally camera-enabled model GPS. Max cable distance between the GPS and the Camera is 65 feet.
Trailor & 5th wheel disconnect version: Includes a trailer quick-disconnect harness with max of 6 feet of stretch between the towing vehicle and the trailer. Includes camera and all necessary parts and cables to connect to a Rand McNally camera-enabled model GPS. Maximum distance between the GPS and the back bumper of the towing vehicle is 35 feet. Maximum distance between the trailer tongue and the camera is 45 feet.