For schools or libraries who would like to place an order using a P.O.:
Call: 1-800-333-0136 and select option 2
When using a purchase order, please reference these item numbers.
All new 2015 edition of Rand McNally's award-winning Classroom Atlas. This new edition includes 80 new pages (for a total of over 200 pages) of maps, charts & figures about the world, as well as a new special section with deeper coverage of the United States.
Give your 4th-9th grade students the advantage of working with this best-selling atlas. Clearly organized by continent, Rand McNally's Classroom Atlas is packed with maps, photos, infographics, critical-thinking questions and brain teasers — all helping to develop map skills and build global competency in your students.
Outfit your entire class with this classic atlas with our Best Buy program. You'll receive 30 student atlases, one teacher's guide binder and access to the digital edition teachers guide with hundreds of downloadable maps & resources.
- Over 200 pages packed with maps, photos, infographics, critical-thinking questions & brain teasers
- Help develop map skills & build global competency
- Includes essential how-to information on using an atlas
- 13th Edition - Copyright 2015 - Dimensions: 8.5” x 10.875” - Perfect Bound - 208 pages
Teacher's Guide features:
- Cross-curricular material and extension activities that promote critical thinking
- 167 pages, including 33 lessons with 33 reproducible student activity sheets
- Complete answers to activity sheets
- Glossary of geographic terms
- Correlated to national standards
- Access to ebook version of Teachers Guide
- 100's of printable outline masters of all world countries & U.S. states
Best Buy Program features:
- 30 Classroom Atlases
- 1 Teaching Guide Binder & access to Teachers Guide ebook