When the camera is connected to the GPS device, a camera icon appears in the upper left of the screen. Simply tap the icon to view the camera; tap anywhere on the screen to return to the navigation.
Compatible with all Rand McNally devices with a "video in" jack:
- IntelliRoute TND™ 720, 730, 530
- RVND™ 7720, 7730, 7735
Available cable lengths and uses:
- Short, 16-foot cable Mount behind the truck cab to view the trailer hitch or flatbed load. Mount to the passenger side mirror to see the blind spot. Also great for small RVs.
- Long, 65-foot cable Perfect for added visibility all the way in the back of a Class A RV or box truck.
- Trailer tow cable (disconnect version) Mount to the back of a semi trailer or 5th wheel RV. Cable allows for 32 feet on the truck side, 65 feet on the trailer side, and 12 feet of stretch cable connector between the truck and trailer.
- Waterproof Sharp CCD color camera (420 TVL)
- 120 degrees of visibility, with minimal distortion
- LED infrared lighting for visibility at night up to 50 feet
Please note: This item does not ship to Alaska or Canada, and is not eligible for free shipping
- 12 volt cigarette jack
- Rear-facing camera
- Clamp-down and bolt-down style mount and arm
- All necessary cables for the version selected