Electronic Hours of Service
- Keeps HOS records and logs time electronically. The TND™ 760 detects when the vehicle is moving and when it is stopped, logging the time and automatically notating logs as the activity happens.
- Includes driving, on-duty (not driving), off-duty, and sleeper berth duty status options. Also supports personal conveyance rules. The device also will prompt the driver when at risk of running out of driving and other times.
- Drivers may make notations on log entries – just like with paper logs – as well as certify hours. On the device, drivers may view eight days of driving history and line graphs, as well as a list of itemized statuses recorded during the day.
- All Hours of Service information gathered is visible on the TND™ 760 device, as well as through the Rand McNally Connect web portal. Through the portal, you can download HOS reports and save them to PDF files that can be printed, emailed, or faxed.
- Log data is stored for the U.S. Department of Transportation's required six months.
- Saves time and money by eliminating paper logs books and the effort to manually record driving, on duty and other times.
- Helps you stay compliant with 49 CFR, part 395.15. Rand McNally will help you remain compliant via ongoing software updates when there is a change in regulation.
- Assists dispatch operations by providing visibility to available driving and on-duty hours.