A four-color, 132-page travel guide section contains 25 vacation and weekend U.S. getaways, all hand-picked from Rand McNally’s collection of Best of the Road trips. Together they provide a range of driving escapes—from beach vacations to mountain adventures to everything in between—in the Northeast, Midwest, South, and West. A completely updated, 140-page Rand McNally Road Atlas makes mapping out and taking the trips even easier.
- Recently refreshed trips have classic and new points of interest for all interests, ages, and budgets.
- Restaurant, hotel, and campground suggestions include the most authentic offerings in each place.
- New at-a-glance tips and trivia help make planning easy and fun.
- New city itineraries guide readers to and through major and mid-size urban hubs.
- Road trip maps highlight routes and destinations; city maps pinpoint key attractions and amenities.
- Hundreds of photos illustrate the scenery and sights of each trip.
- Updated maps of every U.S. state and Canadian province and an overview map of Mexico
- Inset maps of over 350 cities and 20 U.S. national parks
- Road construction and conditions contact information for every state conveniently located above the maps
- Mileage chart showing distances between 90 North American cities and national parks along with a driving times map
- Tell Rand! As much as we work to keep our atlases up to date, conditions change quickly and new construction projects begin frequently. If you know of something we haven’t captured in our atlas, let us know at randmcnally.com/tellrand.
- Tourism websites and phone numbers for every U.S. state and Canadian province on map pages